Abraham Limo Vegas understands the importance of our customers’ privacy. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from you. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving our website. By visiting our Website and or using any of the services on the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information we may collect and why
We may collect your computer’s IP address and send cookie information to your web browser while visiting our Website. Should you elect to create an account through the Website, a personal profile must first be created. In order to do so, we may need personal information about the account user and any traveler(s) who will use our services, including, but not limited to, username, password, password hint question and answer, email addresses for primary user and for receipts and confirmations, contact phone number(s), company name and/or company account number, home and billing address, pick-up and drop-off information, and credit card information.
We collect this information so we can create a more personalized experience, more accurately fulfill travel purchases you request, and learn how to improve ways in which we offer our services.
How your information may be used
We may use the information you provided us for the following general purposes, including, but not limited to:
• Providing you with the services you request, travel confirmations, receipts and updates
• Managing your account, including processing bills and providing travel notifications
• Communicating with you and responding to your questions and comments
• Measuring interest in our products, services and Website; and further customizing your online experience
• Soliciting information from you, including through surveys
• Resolving disputes or troubleshooting problems
• Enforcing the Terms and Conditions for using our Website.
Ways in which we protect your privacy
• We use military-grade firewalls and encrypt information before being stored in our systems.
• All supplied sensitive/ credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database.
• We restrict access to personal information to Abraham Limo Service employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
Policy changes and updates
We may update this Policy from time to time without notice. By visiting our Site, you agree that we may amend and post the revised Policy on this Site without notice.